Direwolf error - Temporary failure in name resolution

Cal N9KO

Need help in getting the N1AAE "APRS RX/TX IGATE AND DIGIPEATER" running.  When I execute the " direwolf " command,

there are several lines of results that show things are OK.  Then there is an endless string of error messages in

red  "  Can't get address for IGate server noam.aprs2.net, Temporary failure in name resolution  ".   Do I need to

go to some other website and register my call and aprs designator, ie N9KO-5?  I have gotten my passcode and

entered it into the program.

Tnx
N9KO
Cal