Re: Virtual Sound Card?

David Rhoads

Hey Jason,

I don't know if you have heard of Jack. I have been fiddling with it a little lately for audio production work. It somehow acts as an interface between pulse audio and the applications. Then there's an application called jackctl I believe that lets you select which applications to send the audio to. I'm not sure if this would work for ham radio, but it's probably worth a shot.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 3:37 pm, km4ack <jason.oleham@...> wrote:
I want to use two different applications to monitor the same frequency at once with one USB sound card. I understand this can be done with "virtual sound cards" but have no idea where to start. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

73, de KM4ACK
Find Me On Youtube