Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Im

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

Mat,

Just as long as you don't modify it (other than compression), I am ok with it.

Please do remember this is QSL-ware. So if you do enjoy using the image, I'd appreciate a QSL card. And I do support the charity, The Father's Rights Movement (TFRM), which supports fathers who have very little say over their children during custody matters in family courts. So if you folks feel inclined, I would appreciate a donation made to TFRM.

Good luck using this, and do please read the README.docx or README.TXT for important instructions.

- Dave
  W3DJS