Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released

Marty Hartwell

Hi Dave

I have been away from the PC for a while, had some shopping to do for the house. I

am retired so nothing much else to do so I will wait for Transmission to finish.

I don't have a large enough microSD card to put the image on at this time anyway

nor a Rpi 4 with the 4 GB, I may get it ordered tomorrow.

Marty kd8bj

On 10/31/19 12:07 PM, Dave Bruse, W4DTR wrote:
Marty,

If you are still having problems with Transmission, I recommend Deluge.  I only see one peer running Transmission in the swarm, and it looks like you are very slowly downloading the image.

You can find Deluge in the Linux Software Center typically.  Personally, I find Transmission crude and Deluge a little more refined and intuitive.

YMMV

73 - Dave, W4DTR