Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released

Dave Bruse, W4DTR

Paul,

You were connected to me earlier.  I'm still seeing 20 seeders connected to this torrent including myself.  I'm guessing that your torrent client only connects to as many seeders and peers that are necessary to max out your bandwidth.  I've been using BitTorrent for almost 20 years now, but there are some things about it I only assume based on my experiences.

Let us know if it doesn't get better tomorrow.

73 - Dave, W4DTR

On 10/31/2019 13:44, Kwacka via Groups.Io wrote:
I've run out of this month's allocation from my ISP, so I am cut back to 512Mb/s (until tomorrow)

Earlier today I was downloading from about 10 seeders, now it's just one (in The Netherlands) - has everybody else downloaded and closed their torrent?

Paul 5B8BA