Re: partition for lubuntu from previous ubuntu

Don - KM4UDX <dontAy155@...>

Mark -- I have a Pi clone (Atomic Pi), but the concepts are similar.  I finally got a USB stick swap file, and when I open a bunch of web pages (etc.), I run out of mem, and I can see the swap file start to be used.  While not the fastest operation, it sure beats a lockup.

Now I'm stuck in editing the etc/f.... File that would mount the swap at boot. Even that simple operation. Is a pain in the next.  First, I don't have permission to write the file, then I have to figure out the syntax in some weird editor that I have never used.

Really, not to wine, but it is a major pain in the neck if you are new to all this...