Re: partition for lubuntu from previous ubuntu

Don - KM4UDX

Dan -- yes, I ended up doing as you suggested. I still had to go through the partition process. Which freeked me out a bit, but you set a fat32 primary with root/efi (or close to that) with a flag of "esp" set, and I made the rest of the space root mounted at the "/".  Then the install worked, and I am using firefox now as I type this. So yeaaaaa.

As for the motivation, under ubuntu, my mouse would freeze, the system would lock, all at random times. So I wanted to try and improve things....

Now I have to get WSJTX and FLDIGI installed on this new lubuntu OS.  If I can get these two apps working, then I will be a happy camper.

So far so good.

Thanks!!!

Don
km4udx