Re: partition for lubuntu from previous ubuntu

Daniel Holmes

Personally, I’d get another card and install new other OS fresh. That way you have the other card to fall back on.

Dan

--
. Please pardon any mispelings or errors.

On Oct 13, 2019, at 7:24 PM, Don - KM4UDX <dontAy155@...> wrote:

So ubuntu was working okay with fldigi and wsjtx. I'd get the occasional lockups, but a reboot and I was good to go.    So, I figured I could try a "lite" OS, and lubuntu looked like a great option. And my problems started there. hahaha.

At the moment, during the lubuntu install, I'm totally flummoxed on what to do during the lubuntu partitioning process. Given that there is already a partitioning from ubuntu, the lubuntu install recognizes the existing ubuntu partition and stops, and I don't know what to do.

If I wiped the onboard memory, the lubuntu might consider is a total fresh install and recommend whatever it wanted for partition. Which I would accept and move on.

Guidance, oh wise ones....

And thanks as always.

Don
km4udx