partition for lubuntu from previous ubuntu

Don - KM4UDX <dontAy155@...>

So ubuntu was working okay with fldigi and wsjtx. I'd get the occasional lockups, but a reboot and I was good to go.    So, I figured I could try a "lite" OS, and lubuntu looked like a great option. And my problems started there. hahaha.

At the moment, during the lubuntu install, I'm totally flummoxed on what to do during the lubuntu partitioning process. Given that there is already a partitioning from ubuntu, the lubuntu install recognizes the existing ubuntu partition and stops, and I don't know what to do.

If I wiped the onboard memory, the lubuntu might consider is a total fresh install and recommend whatever it wanted for partition. Which I would accept and move on.

Guidance, oh wise ones....

And thanks as always.

Don
km4udx