- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's CallSign?
73 Vince KD7TWW ":>
Thank you for your reply...

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 9:24 PM James Johnson <va7cnd@...> wrote:
Vince

Tried a few SD cards. I’m going to try a Pi 3 to see if I
have the same issues.

James
----- Original Message -----
From: Vince A <vince83687@...>
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Sent: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:47:09 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Raspberry Pi 4 TNC-Pi Serial Issues

@James
Possible corrupt SD O/S image? Are you using a Known good SD card and not a
cheap fake? I only buy SD  direct from Sandisk online. Also, YACC has been
in alpha stage for a very long time. https://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html
 (YAAC has not been past alpha test since 2012) Maybe this helps you maybe
not? I thought I would throw this out there. 73

---
-During World War 1 & 2. Hams could not do what in the USA?