Re: Install WSJT-x and fldigi on a Raspberry Pi4

Vince A

@KI6ZHD
David. Thank you for the much-needed info. This clears up a lot of doubt and questions.

---
-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:39 AM David Ranch <dranch@...> wrote:

I've had good success with the FePi using the I2S bus vs. the somewhat quirky Rpi USB bus with Direwolf.  I can't see why WSJT or Fldigi wouldn't work equally well.

On 09/11/2019 04:30 AM, km4ack wrote:
@KM4ACK this audio board okay?https://fe-pi.com/products/fe-pi-audio-z-v2

and then what's next after installing this board? Cables??

-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

I have no experience with that board so I'll leave it to someone else who may have experience. I primarily use one of the 3 boards mentioned above.

73,
KM4ACK
Find Me On YouTube