Re: Install WSJT-x and fldigi on a Raspberry Pi4

Vince A

@KM4ACK
@Yaniv
Thank you
---
-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 6:03 AM Yaniv Eliash <yaniv@...> wrote:
I've Fe-Pi
Works flawless.

Just take in mind that you need a special case for your RPi if you choose so (especially for portable ops)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 at 14:30, km4ack <jason.oleham@...> wrote:
@KM4ACK this audio board okay?https://fe-pi.com/products/fe-pi-audio-z-v2

and then what's next after installing this board? Cables??

-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

I have no experience with that board so I'll leave it to someone else who may have experience. I primarily use one of the 3 boards mentioned above.

73,
KM4ACK
Find Me On YouTube