Re: Install WSJT-x and fldigi on a Raspberry Pi4

Vince A

@KM4ACK this audio board okay?https://fe-pi.com/products/fe-pi-audio-z-v2

and then what's next after installing this board? Cables??

-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:45 AM km4ack <jason.oleham@...> wrote:

Get sound card info arecord -l (note:that is a lower case L)
  arecord -l
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****

no /dev no listing, blank. I don't have a Siglink box nor a USB device. does this require one? or can I use the onboard rasp pi 3b sound card? OR would this audio board help? - https://fe-pi.com/products/fe-pi-audio-z-v2

---
-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
- "Bandwidth" A Ham's waist size!
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

Yes, you will need some sort of sound card for this project. There are many options available. Signalink, Wolphilink, DRAWS hat, & others.

73,
KM4ACK
Find Me On YouTube