Re: Install WSJT-x and fldigi on a Raspberry Pi4

Bob Bennett

Download it from the author at https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html  it is the Raspian version. You will need 2 connections to your radio: a CAT cable that matches your rig, and a sound dongle (I use a $6 dongle that goes to the USB port).

Just get the software then go to the settings menu you to identify your rig and soundcard/dongle connections.

I was able to get WAS on 40 and 80 meters QRP with that set up and 44 states on 160 meters as well.

Good luck

Bob nz2z