Re: Install WSJT-x and fldigi on a Raspberry Pi4

Vince A

@KM4ACK

Get sound card info arecord -l (note:that is a lower case L)
  arecord -l
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****

no /dev no listing, blank. I don't have a Siglink box nor a USB device. does this require one? or can I use the onboard rasp pi 3b sound card? OR would this audio board help? - https://fe-pi.com/products/fe-pi-audio-z-v2

---
-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
- "Bandwidth" A Ham's waist size!
73 Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 6:01 AM km4ack <jason.oleham@...> wrote:
Dave,

Take a look at my channel that focuses on pi/ham radio. I have install videos for many things radio related. You will find very few differences in the Pi3 vs Pi4. Just be sure to backup after each successful install. That way if something goes wrong, you only have to redo one step instead of starting over. Easy Pi Backup. There is even a video on Where to Start

73,
KM4ACK
Find Me On YouTube