Re: Rpi4 wspr wsjtx newbee

I usually go with "Desktop Only" -- gives you GUI, but not office apps, etc.

You can install many apps using apt-get, but they are usually older versions. It is better to get the newer versions direct from the developers.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 6:30 PM Don - KM4UDX <dontAy155@...> wrote:
So after we get the stock standard rasbian desktop OS working (which we failed at due to HDMI problems), is there a "software store" app to get a version of wsjtx and fldigi?

Oh, and there are three download options
A) Desktop with recommended apps
B) desktop only
C) rasbian lite.

Given my goal is to operate (really) only wsjtx and fldifi with the KX2, is there a preference?

Thank you many times.

Don
Km4udx

Kingston, WA