Re: Naughty WSJT-X 2.0.0 causes black screen on RasPi-3B+

Marty Hartwell

Hi

You can set up a cron job to delete those files at one or several times during a 24 hour period

and save yourself some hassle.

A look at "man cron" may help with instructions on setup.

It has been a long time since I have done that.

Marty kd8bj

On 8/26/19 8:22 AM, rene wit de wrote:
Hello Group,

This issue is still present in WSJTX v2.1.0. I f you dont cleanup those .wav files (Delete all *.,wav and *.c2 files in /home/pi/local/share/WSJT-X/save) , the SD disk is being filled up.

73`s,

Rene, PA7R