Re: Hello from Group Owner

Jerome Kutche

Hi Kenneth. Thanks for input. I should have done my home work.. I will have a Backup Generator in case of an OUTAGE.. But after doing some research I should have stopped right there and just got the generator..

I have not looked at Powerwalls, High Power Inverters, But did batteries to get 12 hours of run time and a bit more if I turn somethings off.. Would cost me $45k.. That would have to be something I add down the road?

Thanks again.. I usually use Google and I should have looked at You Tube.. First.

73 jerry