Re: Wrong USB-C cable used with the new Raspberry 4 will fail to properly provide power to the SBC

David - AA6RV - Vancouver, WA

I can't even stress the importance of using a Wall Wart (Power Supply) that provides enough stable current.  I was tracing a problem that simply wasn't a problem with the Pi for a couple of weeks.  It was a bad wall wart and didn't provide enough current.   Once, I changed it out, all the so called software issues I was having with the add on Pi-Hat disappeared.  Those add on boards to the GPIO pins adds more power requirements!

David, aa6rv