Re: New TNC-Pi Manual including step by step guide for those who are new to Linux

August Johnson KG7BZ

John,

Where did you post this? I don't find it on the TNC-X web site.

Thanks,
August KG7BZ

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 7:05 AM John <coastalchip@...> wrote:
Yesterday I posted a completely rewritten manual to using the TNC-Pi with Raspberry Pi's.  It has been in the works for a quite a while and includes a whole lot of changes and revisions.  Notably it includes:

o A step by step guide to getting going with the TNC-Pi and Raspberry Pi combination, including screen shots.

o A step by step guide to installing YAAC for APRS.  This also includes screen shots of the process. (Thanks to Peter Klotzback, AF9FA)

o General information on getting going with linBPQ and paclink-unix.

I'm hoping this will make getting up and running easier.

John Hansen
Coastal ChipWorks