Re: A Simple Portable Packet Station for Emergency Communications

Technical documentation for DRAWS™ -- includes schematic, pinout, etc.

GPIO 12 and GPIO 23 provide PTT through the left and right DIN-6 connectors (amateur packet radio standard to radios).  DRAWS™ provides 2 multi-speed packet (300/1200/9600/...) Direwolf modems through these connections.

No soldering required, no hacking sound fobs, etc.   Raw HAT, self assemble kit, and pre-built units.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:45 AM Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:
I like it except for the soldering.  Not exactly appliance compliant.  My vision will not let me do the soldering.
John D. Hays
Kingston, WA
K7VE