Re: Odd beep tone

There is a facility to have an unkey delay.  If the transmitter stays keyed after the packet is over, you’d here one of the two modem tones.
Could that be it?

Tadd / KA2DEW
tadd@...
Raleigh NC  FM05pv
North Carolina Packet Radio Network: http://ncpacket.net/north_carolina_packet_network.html

On May 12, 2019, at 2:52 PM, J Mathieson <ruteuser1@...> wrote:

Finally got the bpq32.cfg configured and running.  Now I have found an odd beap tone at the end of my transmissions.  I thought it was a linbpq issue but it also happens when I run aprs.  My aprs transmissions have the same odd tone at the end.  I have checked the FT1500 and beeps are all turned off.  Since it happens with both packet programs I am wondering if there is Pi issue on a TNCpi issue.

Thanks again
John AC8JW