I found his list very interesting. While I use my PI's for more than radio it certainly makes itself useful here and there.
Some of these uses might be combined on a single pi, others may be standalone.
- support my SDRplay radio.
- ADS-B flight monitor
- fldigi conversational digital - Argonaut V
- wsjtx weak signal digital - Argonaut V
- node-red home control and monitor system
- with RTL-2832 dongle monitor weather station senders - also smart utility meters
- security camera with PI-cam (since replaced with a Wyze Camera)
- octopi - control and monitor 3D printer
- for Halloween, remote sound and video to/from porch pumpkin
- member database and directory preparation for local HOA
- would like to try satellite capture but guess not enough to procure the dish and lna :-(
While this is not totally PI & radio related I would be interested in seeing what others are using the PI's for?
Ray W9EUM (former W0PFO)
On 3/28/19 10:04 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote: