Re: Newest update for FLdigi (4.1.00) installation/update issues

Daniel Holmes

I ran into the same issue—wasn’t disk space or anything like that—it’s something with the compiler chain running out of usable memory. I can’t remember what exact switch I had to throw, but it was either ulimit, the GPU split, or increasing swap space. And unfortunately I don’t have that Pi anymore (I sent it to my Dad for him to use).

Dan
--
Daniel Holmes, danielh@...
"Laugh while you can, monkey boy!" -- Lord John Whorfin

On Feb 11, 2019, at 10:53 AM, Levi Anderson <hancockctywvares@...> wrote:

I could see resources  running out during the make process, but I have 159.6 GB of free space .  As an update I have been able to get a few of the newer versions, but not 4.1.00.  I am thinking that the most likely issue is missing dependencies, or at least older ones.  I'm still open to ideas, but am going to continue plugging along.  Thanks for the information.

73
de KD8SKZ
Levi