Long touch right click Raspberry pi 3 with 7 inch screen stretch

Dennis Blanchard

Is there an update somewhere that I am missing for the "Stretch" that allows one to do a long touch right click? I'm not using a mouse and am missing have drop-down menus for choices. It looks like this feature was lost a few years ago with "Jessie." I've found discussion about using a two-finger right-click, but with such a small screen, that could prove tough.

Also, I'm using a Bluetooth keyboard (Amazon KT-1167) that does not have a tilda ( ~ ) key, is there a way to generate that? It does have an "option/alt" key.

Thanks all

Dennis, K1YPP