From: javeaflat
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Progress? (Long)
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Date: Thursday, 6 September, 2012, 18:14

Hi John,

I am using the Debian wheezy image and found the screen to small

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5021

This shows settings for the configuration file
I plugged my card into windows machine and edited with programmer's file editor which recognise linux end of line unlike notepad.

Select a lower resolution for larger text and try different settings to get a full screen.

If you want more on this I'll post my file so you can see the changes I made. I assume these settings are valid for various versions of the operating system not just debian.