Re: Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Jerome Kutche

Yea it is very aggressive… I will be honest it terrifies me at times.. As I make changes I always keep a backup.. Regardless of your config.. That is always a good idea.. You can quickly get back to were you were… 😊

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Wiseman
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:50 AM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Jerry's config file is pretty terrifying, even to me!

I'm in the process of writing instructions and scripts to set up a simple LinBPQ Webmail client system. Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next day or two.

73, John G8BPQ

On 08/11/2018 10:57, Jerome Kutche wrote:

I do not have any notes.. But if you look at the last several ports you will see I have 5 ARDOP Ports…

Two are ARDOP version 1 Ports 2 are ARDOP Version 2 ports the last one if on VHF and experimental.

I am out all day today but by Friday or the weekend I am available by phone….  73 jerry N9LYA

https://packet-radio.net/2018/09/complex-bpq32-cfg-from-n9lya/