Re: Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

John, G8BPQ,

Thank you. I look forward to them.

My goal is to be able to setup a "Send" station like the PiGate using ARDOP/ARDOP2 on HF for use in a Disaster as well as the RMS PiGate "Receive" station or be able to connect to any other ARDOP/ARDOP2 RMS station out there.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 11/8/2018 5:50 AM, John Wiseman wrote:
Jerry's config file is pretty terrifying, even to me!

I'm in the process of writing instructions and scripts to set up a simple LinBPQ Webmail client system. Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next day or two.

73, John G8BPQ

On 08/11/2018 10:57, Jerome Kutche wrote:

I do not have any notes.. But if you look at the last several ports you will see I have 5 ARDOP Ports…

Two are ARDOP version 1 Ports 2 are ARDOP Version 2 ports the last one if on VHF and experimental.

I am out all day today but by Friday or the weekend I am available by phone….  73 jerry N9LYA

https://packet-radio.net/2018/09/complex-bpq32-cfg-from-n9lya/

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 8:18 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Please share a bpq.cfg file and notes on what to edit so i can get this up and running with ARDOP/ARDOP2 and HF (target is 20m)

On 11/7/2018 5:16 AM, Jerome Kutche wrote:

I use PiLinBPQ.. Nice… Not hard to set up with the instructions and some patients.. Well worth it..

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 9:04 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

So, now that  I have the ARDOP and ARDOP2 compiled (loaded ARDOP2) and loaded on the TNC-Pi9k6..

What software is needed to send e-mails with a Radiogram or other form as it sits on the Pi?

Are they any pre-configured R Pi IMG files out there that only require a few edits to a config file

to enter my Call Sign, grid, etc... similar to that of the PiGate system?

73s, Ed - KD9FRQ

Join RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.