Re: Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

John, G8BPQ,

Thank you. I look forward to them.

My goal is to be able to setup a "Send" station like the PiGate using ARDOP/ARDOP2 on HF for use in a Disaster as well as the RMS PiGate "Receive" station or be able to connect to any other ARDOP/ARDOP2 RMS station out there.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 11/8/2018 5:50 AM, John Wiseman wrote:
Jerry's config file is pretty terrifying, even to me!

I'm in the process of writing instructions and scripts to set up a simple LinBPQ Webmail client system. Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next day or two.

73, John G8BPQ

On 08/11/2018 10:57, Jerome Kutche wrote:

I do not have any notes.. But if you look at the last several ports you will see I have 5 ARDOP Ports…

Two are ARDOP version 1 Ports 2 are ARDOP Version 2 ports the last one if on VHF and experimental.

I am out all day today but by Friday or the weekend I am available by phone….  73 jerry N9LYA

https://packet-radio.net/2018/09/complex-bpq32-cfg-from-n9lya/