Re: Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Jerome Kutche

I use PiLinBPQ.. Nice… Not hard to set up with the instructions and some patients.. Well worth it..

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 9:04 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

So, now that  I have the ARDOP and ARDOP2 compiled (loaded ARDOP2) and loaded on the TNC-Pi9k6..

What software is needed to send e-mails with a Radiogram or other form as it sits on the Pi?

Are they any pre-configured R Pi IMG files out there that only require a few edits to a config file

to enter my Call Sign, grid, etc... similar to that of the PiGate system?

73s, Ed - KD9FRQ