Re: Compiling SM_Teensy with Arduino 1.8.7 and Teensyduino 1.44

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

hmm......The path is set to ../Document/Arduino/TeensyProjects but I still get the error trying to compile any of the dot INO files in the TeensyProjects folder.

The error locks on line "  #error("ARDOP not defined in TeensyConfig.h");

I have tried putting TeensyConfig.h in every folder with no success.

What else should I try?

73s, Ed

On 11/4/2018 4:27 PM, John Wiseman wrote:
Ed,

TeensyProjects doesn't have to be in the Arduino folder, but you have to set the Arduino Sketchbook Location to the path of the TeensyProjects folder

73, John

On 04/11/2018 21:44, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ wrote:
One and All,

I have my TNC-Pi9K6 ready and working.  I downloaded Arduino 1.8.7 and Teensyduino 1.44.  Both seemed to have installed correctly.

I unzipped the TeensyProjects.zip and it is now in the Arduino folder next to Libraries in the proper directory per the install of Arduino 1.8.7.

When I load any of the Teensy Projects and compile, I get an error that states TeensyCommon.h : No such file or directory.

What setting do I need change in Arduino to use the recursive library search or do I need to move some files to another location?

73s,  Ed - KD9FRQ

On 10/18/2018 2:41 AM, John Wiseman wrote:
Yes, it should say host connection on serial1. Looks like the HOSTPORT
definition is missing or is being ignored for some reason.

It looks like you also have #define CPULOAD active - that won't do much harm
but will generate a lot of extra logging (the LOAD = Lines).

73,
John