Re: TNC-Pi9.6K to KISS TNC?

John G8BPQ

The code supports 2400 AFSK but I've never had much success with it.

I've just done a quick test with my code running on a Windows machine at 4800 FSK and it seems to work and be compatible with UZ7HO's G3RUH 4800 baud mode. I'll need to make some changes to the Teensy code to allow you to configure 4800, and I can't test it at the moment as I'm away from my radios, but if anyone is willing to test it I'll build a version that supports 4800 FSK.

73,
John

On 14/10/2018 16:31, August Johnson wrote:
I agree with this. There are many radios that are marginal at 9600 but that would work very well at 4800. All the other 9600 modems I have require many component changes to work at 4800 but if we could change a parameter and have the Pi9.6K become a Pi4.8K, it would be excellent.

August KG7BZ

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 10:40 PM Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...> wrote:
Does it support 2400, 3600 or 4800?

This is a serious question these days where radios are more than good
enough for 1200 but won't do 9600.

Bill, wa7nwp