Re: TNC-Pi9.6K to KISS TNC?

John G8BPQ

See README.txt in the TeensyProjects directory. You need to copy a couple of files from TeensyProjects into your IDE installation.

73, John

On 09/10/2018 20:54, August Johnson wrote:
One last request, is there something additional I need to do beyond what's in the Pi9.6K manual for compiling for the Teesny? I'm just trying to compile the exact software that's in the Pi9.6K without making any changes. I followed the directions and put everything where the manual said to.
I'm following the directions and at the point where I Verify/Compile, I get the error "PACKET not defined in TeensyConfig.h"
From the verbose output, it appears to be using the correct .h files in the libraries folder in the TeensyProjects folder. It appears that PROJECT_SM_Teensy isn't defined so TeensyConfig.h doesn't define PACKET. Trying to trace back to see where that's defined.
This is the first Arduino project I've done and trying to remember the C stuff from decades ago!

August KG7BZ

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 7:57 AM August Johnson <augjohnson@...> wrote:
John,

Great! Thanks very much.

August KG7BZ

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 7:45 AM John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

August.

You need to edit TeensyConfigPacket.h in TeensyProjects\libraries\TeensyConfig. Change HOSTPORT to Serial to use USB. If you set MONPORT to Serial1 you can connect a debug console to the serial port on the pi header when testing.

The Windows version of get/setparams is in http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/PITNCParamsApr18.zip

73, John