Re: TNC-Pi9.6K to KISS TNC?

John G8BPQ

August.

You need to edit TeensyConfigPacket.h in TeensyProjects\libraries\TeensyConfig. Change HOSTPORT to Serial to use USB. If you set MONPORT to Serial1 you can connect a debug console to the serial port on the pi header when testing.

The Windows version of get/setparams is in http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/PITNCParamsApr18.zip

73, John

On 09/10/2018 15:04, August Johnson wrote:
John,

That sounds great. I think I can figure my way through the code rebuilding, always fun to make something new work! I haven't looked at the code yet, but if the comments say enough, I should be able to succeed. Was always having to re-compile NOS back in the days with Borland Turbo C. I haven't been able to locate the PC Windows version of pitnc_setparams, maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?

Thanks,
August KG7BZ

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 12:14 AM John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

August,

Yes, the code supports using the USB port as a serial link to a PC. You'd need to edit a configuration file and rebuild the code to switch to it. There is a PC version of pitnc_setparams that can be used to configure things like radio baud rate (1200/9600) and TX and RX levels.

73, John G8BPQ