Re: Running JNOS BBS on Raspberry Pi and TNC-PI

Daniel Holmes

I’m interested in this one too. I ran a JNOS BBS out of my dorm room in college a billion years ago. Had a J-Pole duct taped to my window on the 7th floor of the building. Worked really well, it was the only BBS in the area. It’d dialup the local VAX and forward on email.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel Holmes, danielh@...
"Laugh while you can, monkey boy!" -- Lord John Whorfin

On Sep 21, 2018, at 9:37 AM, Ron Short <ron@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Needed to add my lack of Linux use.]

Greetings,

Has anyone successfully installed and run JNOS BBS on the Raspberry PI 3B with the TNC-PI? If so, please direct me to any links and or setup help you can share. I am also Linux stupid... :)

73

Ron - KK7GO