Re: TNC PI 9k6 RX problem at 9600

John G8BPQ

Just checking... I assume you are using the 9600 output from the radio, and if you are using the 6 pin DIN connector on the TNC you have the 1200/9600 jumper set the right way.

Do you see the DCD LED flash when the radio receives a packet?

73,
John G8BPQ

On 29/08/2018 19:23, César Regalado León wrote:

I autoreplay, I test with wireshark and I can see all the traffic at 1200.

At 9600 I can see the outgoing traffic but not the ingoing traffic, so by the moment I think I can not do anything else to find where is the problem

Best Regards