Re: RPi Cases

Jim Higgins

They stack really nicely with covers on and I just noticed that they stack very nicely with covers off.

So you could easily cut most of the bottom out of one and stack it onto another with hot melt or even use long screws in the corners to fasten them together and have a case that would hold an RPi plus several add-on boards.

Jim H

Received from Roy Crosier at 8/27/2018 01:20 PM UTC:

They are on clearance here in SE St. Louis Walmarts for $1, marked down from $2.49, but still a bargain. My nearest store still has hundreds of them.

Roy
AC9DN