TNC PI 9k6 RX problem at 9600

César Regalado León <ea8cxn@...>

Hello to everyone.

I'm very happy with my TNC-PI 9k6 at 1200bps, it is a real good TNC, very impressive of it performance.

I have experience a problem at 9600bps. My set up is :

- TNC-PI 9K6
- Raspberry Pi 3B

- Yaesu FT-857D.

When I set up at 9600, I can TX a beacon and received it on my Yaesu FT1D, perfectly decoded. I adjust the TX values to 98 wich looks like very well, but I can not receive anything.

With the ./pitnc_setparams I try plenty of values for the RX, but nothing happen, even if I put it to 0, no message is decoded.

This is my set up:

pitnc_setparams Version 0.0.0.5

   PIC Software Version           8
01 TXDelay - Zero means use ADC  40
02 Persistance                   63
03 Slottime (in 10 mS)           20
04 TXTail                        30
05 Full Duplex - Not used         0
06 Our Channel (Hex)             ff
07 I2C Address (0 = async) Hex   ff
08 Mode Speed                  9600
09 RX Level (Config)              0
10 TX Level                      96
11 RX Level (Actual)              0
13 Centre Freq                 2550
8 8 28 3f 14 1e 0 ff ff 60 0 60 0 ff e2 c0 sum 0
Any one experience something similar? I repeat that the TX is perfect at 9600, and at 1200 all is working good, but my RX at 9600 is cero...

Best Regards!!