Re: Need help with TNCPI96K and ARDOP

John G8BPQ

You may be able to program the prebuilt binary by starting the IDE and pressing the program button on the Teensy. It usually works on Windows but I don't know about on a Mac. But it will use whatever interface options are set in the supplied TeensyConfigARDOP.h, which may not be what you need.

73,
John

On 04/07/2018 15:06, kc3ccd@... wrote:
Well, do I have to build it in order to program it? It seems to me there's a prebuilt included in the project folder. Not knowing how to do it I simply followed the TNC instructions and the bring me to having to build.