Re: 9600 Baud TNC-Pi is now available

John

Oh, sugar!  I didn't realize I was replying the group.  I'd like to say, "Please ignore" but what are the odds of that!

John

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 11:32 AM, John <coastalchip@...> wrote:
I would appreciate it if you didn't pass this around, but this summer I'm planning a version of TNC-X that will do exactly what you describe.  I would like to have this out by September, but we'll see.

John Hansen
Coastal ChipWorks

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 11:21 AM, Max via Groups.Io <kg4pid@...> wrote:
Are there any plans to make a USB version for use with a computer other than the Pi?

Max KG4PID

On Saturday, June 16, 2018, 10:08:27 AM CDT, John <coastalchip@...> wrote:

If you have been waiting for the 9600 baud version of the TNC-Pi for Raspberry Pi, it is now available.  See:

John Hansen W2FS
Coastal ChipWorks