Re: Looking for USB Sound Card Recommendations

Siegfried Jackstien

is mic in in stereo (can be used as line in)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 12.05.2018 um 03:23 schrieb Joe Puma:

I recently purchased a few of these
https://m.ebay.com/itm/New-CM108-USB-Drive-Free-Sound-Card-Laptop-Computer-External-Sound-Card-Module/202265535337?

On May 11, 2018, at 11:09 PM, W6IDS <w6ids@...> wrote:

Interesting.  I did a search for USB's with the CM108 and came up with a number of links.

Look at this one by Kevin W3KCC:

http://www.repeater-builder.com/projects/fob/startech-fob.html

Anyway, good prices on the stuff, it seems.

Howard W6IDS

On 5/11/2018 1:45 PM, Joe Puma wrote:
 Get the audio USB’s with the CM108 or better with the chip exposed.  You can attach pins to the chip for COS and PTT if you ever need it. A lot of software is written to access those pins.
On May 11, 2018, at 3:38 AM, Bob Bennett via Groups.Io <bobsmacbox@...> wrote:

I use a small USB dongle. The $4 one. Working for me with my Pi and KX2.

Bob nz2z