Re: Time standard for wsjt modes

Siegfried Jackstien

i have a set of topo maps for germany 1:50 000 on my pc .... superb resolution ... yes even the pig trails are shown ...

but to have such a set in printed form would need much room and is not very handy to use

dg9fc sigi

Am 23.03.2018 um 14:15 schrieb Steve McGrane:

What is this "maps" you speak of?  and I haven't a folding phone in ages...

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 2:53 PM, Perry Ogletree <pogletree@...> wrote:

The ultimate ground navigation system that beats GPS, etc., already exists. It uses no power, is EMI proof, and compact* and light weight… USGS Topo maps.

Every “pig trail” and road is shown…

Perry K4PWO

*If you can re-fold them!