Re: TNC Pi TX Delay

John G8BPQ

I haven't measured it, but the comment in the code says about 0 to 500 mS

73, John

On 14/03/2018 13:17, Max via Groups.Io wrote:
So in software I can have a TX Delay range of 10ms to 2.5 seconds. When the tnc-x is configued to use R6, what is the maximum delay available?

Max KG4PID

From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] TNC Pi TX Delay

Max,
The TXDELAY units are 10 mS and you can set up to 255, so max is about 2.5 seconds.
73
John G8BPQ

On 13/03/2018 01:12, Max via Groups.Io wrote:
When a tnc-pi is set to use R6 to adjust the tx delay, what kind of adjustment range does it have (in miliseconds)? If the delay is set in software what are the allowed values along with adjustment range?

I'm playing with a small transceiver module but it's slow to switch to transmit and I have ran out of adjustment using R6. Can I get a longer delay if I set it in software using setparams?

Max KG4PID