Re: Have lost my Davis VantageVue

Marty Hartwell

Thanks, I'll go back and see what all is there. I don't have a lot
of trouble using the CLI, I did System Admin on HPUX back in the late
80's and through the 90's. So there have been changes in both OS and
my memory too.

Marty kd8bj

On 02/25/2018 06:45 PM, Randy Hall wrote:
The Raspberry Pi platform is substantially identical between the original Pi A, B, A+, B+, 2, 3 and Zero. The major difference is which version of the system-on-a-chip (SoC) that the particular Pi has, though they all can run the same software stack (that is, you can take an SD card out of a Pi Zero, place it in a Pi 3 and expect it to boot at least 99% of the time -- the opposite is equally true)
So, that's why if you look over the MagPi magazines or books (which are all free to download, by the way) you can apply that knowledge to almost any of the various Pi versions.
Good luck!
--R
On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Marty Hartwell <mhartwe@gmail.com <mailto:mhartwe@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Al
A group of how to manuals. The ones in you link are for the Pi zero. I
expect the Pi 2+ would be the same for the command for the OS, but there
were other manuals in there for other things too.
Just asking if there is a site dedicated for the 2+ like for the zero.
Marty kd8bj
On 02/25/2018 01:31 PM, Al Massaro wrote:
Marty, a similar what?
AL M
KF5SMH