Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 11:25 PM
Subject: RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Migration

It’s the Yahoo invite and signup links that are broken.. Not the Groups.io links

I have to invite user transfer@groups.io then that is what gets the ball rolling for the transfer.. and the Yahoo invite and signup options seems defective.. Also Googled it and it is something everyone seems to be experiencing.. Yahoo is either unable to fix, or unwilling to fix?

Time will tell… Thanks Sorry if I was not clear. 73 jerry N9LYA