From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 16 October 2017 11:08
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Original TNC-Pi and RPi2 or RPi3??

I just dug out my old TNC-Pi "Rev. 1.1 2/2013"there andwant to try it with
either my RPi2 or RPi3 boards.  There have been some changes to the
connector on the later RPi boards since the original,  I don't want to do
any damage if pinouts are wrong.  Are  there any potential problems?  I am
considering mounting the TNC-Pi via a ribbon cable not directly to the RPi.
Dick G4BBH