From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 17 September 2017 09:12
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Testing TNC-pi

Ok update:  I got in the mail today another TNC-pi that I ordered for
another project.  I put it together and got it on the pi.  New install of
OS.  I am trying to reconfigure to use i2c.  When I run getparams I get:

Using Serial port /dev/ttyO1
Device /dev/ttyO1
Com Open Failed: No such file or directory

I can seem to get it to use port /dev/ttyAMA0.  Ive been through all the
documentation and I cant figure it out.

How to I get getparams to use /dev/ttyAMA0?

boB
w5evh