Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] MDSR is now recording in two locations – still looking for more participants during the eclipse on Aug 21.

And $65 too!!!! Its nothing more than an SA612 mixer.

The IF interface is nothing more than what we used to call a DRM converter. Look around. you can get these things for waaaay less. If anyone is interested this is my DRM page including mods to a handful of rigs not listed on the MSDR website. http://g7ltt.com/drm/

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Max Harper kg4pid@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

You had me talked into it until I found out that I would have to leave a windows pc running 24/7. The raspberr pi (and this group) has changed all that for me. When someone writes a program for the pi please let us know. I also noticed that you don't see any prices until you add it to your cart!

Max KG4PID