Re: Pi TNC showing up with some Unsupported Packet Format messages.

Marty Hartwell

Hi

I will look into the Macrium Reflect, on Google. I will also check for
something that I can use with Linux.

Thanks for you response.

Marty kd8bj

On 05/30/2017 11:09 AM, Laird Solomon ve3lks@yahoo.ca
[Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

To make a copy of an SD card (ie for Raspberry Pi) I use
Win32DiskImager on a Windows PC or laptop. To make an image of my PC
or laptop I use Macrium Reflect.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

Hi

Sorry this may be slightly off topic but how does one create an
image of
an operating system.

I am thinking this could come in handy in the future.

Marty kd8bj

On 05/29/2017 08:20 PM, Laird Solomon ve3lks@yahoo.ca

<http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=W7BOZ>:!4145.84NI11150.57W&Tx-iGate

<http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=W7BOZ>:HS<0xa2><0xaa>r<0xc2><0xa2>r%<0xc5>1150.57W&Tx-iGate