Raspbian Pices R3

Silverfox

I loaded it up on my RPI and I plugged in my Microsoft Wireless keyboard.  It was no great surprise that it doesn’t play well.  This isn’t about that particular problem but it sets the context for the following.  I keep getting USB resets with this release.  I did not get those with other versions of OS.   The system recognizes the devices and labels them Ok but the keyboard randomly repeats typed input until stopped.   For those who will suggest USB power, I did plug in a powered USB hub and hung the wireless off it.  No difference in behavior.

73,

Alan – W6ARH

http://mobokits.stormwarning.org/

http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html