Re: Announcing TNC-Pi: A Customized Version of TNC-X for Raspberry Pi

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Anyone know the best way to pop on a GPS?  Is the best route a USB unit?  Guess I will sell off the few Serial GPS boards I have at the next hamfest to pay for a straight USB unit.
Ronny
K4RJJ

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:
Me too.  Hope the shopping cart had a limit on it.
Ronny
K4RJJ

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...> wrote:

John,

Order placed; don't yet know if I was fast enough to get in before they were gone, but at least I tried. :)

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU